Stochastic UK evolved from providing financial services only to providing specialist consulting services for individuals, Institutions and Businesses that want access to credible information or resource in order to succeed. We stay particulary focused on Africa because our expertise and experience is rich in dealing with Africa generally.
Our advice is completely impartial, and aimed at helping our clients make the right choice for their own individual needs. We work in partnership with other reputable institutions and organisations, including some government agencies who also assist in providing you our clients excellent services.
Some achievements, and projects (completed and ongoing ):
• Sourced, mobilised and managed large scale equipments and skilled experts for one of the largest mining companies in Africa at one time.
• Created a network of European manufacturers and suppliers so that quotations and orders from organisations and businesses based in Africa can be dealt with and responded to within 1-2days as opposed to weeks or months. We operated on the promise that we will provide cheapest quote, deliver shortest time whilst providing credible service.
• Worked with wider UK government and represented NSA unit in the development of a new IT system that was aimed and providing cost cutting measures across all government departments.
• Worked with multiple African Entrepreneurs from different countries in getting support and potential funding from investors.
• Working with a reputable organisation in encouraging a government in East Africa to create and copy a CYSEC styled regulation for financial forex brokerages so that the predatory aspect of the industry which currently targets the desperate and struggling people in Africa unchecked can be controlled (to be adhered to and copied by rest of other African countries).
• Carried out numerous Risk Researches for private Individuals, businesses, projects and institutions venturing into Africa.
• Currently accepts project enquiry tasks for any country in Africa but has proven experience, representatives, contacts, direct and immediate access to (Tanzania, Zambia, Burundi, Ethiopia, Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, The Gambia, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Liberia, and Nigeria). Provide same support for African businesses that require support abroad..